locked Updating Wanted Grids

WALTDEWS@...

I have JTA set up to alert me to new, wanted GRIDS on any band.  I recently was able to document some grids showing as wanted that have in fact been worked and QSL'd in LOTW but do not show up in the list of grids not needed.  I have done the scan and rebuild log several times but the grid I am tracking in this case still does not show up in the not needed list.  I have had a similar issue with some DXCC's that I know have been worked but continue to give me the wanted alert.  Guessing I am doing something wrong or missing a step or something.  Appreciate any help pointing me in the right direction.
Thanks, Walt