Re: Saving configs

John Petrocelli

Hello Jeff,

   I use a very similar CMD file the the WSJT-X files --  All.txt, INI, & log.
   For the All.txt file the CMD file actually "moves" the file rather than simple make a backup copy.

73
John - WA2HIP
John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
Primary Home Page:
   http://wa2hip.com
On 5/22/2020 9:57 AM, Jeff Campbell wrote:
Great John; thank you for sharing that.  It works a treat and until Laurie is able to release the next version (v3) it will add another level of safety.  I made several changes recently within JTAlert and it no longer worked as it should have, and for the life of me I couldn't remember exactly what I'd changed.  Being able to easily backtrack would have saved me a considerable amount of effort!
Do you have any idea when v3 will be ready for release Laurie (or is that a question you cannot answer yet???).

Thanks again for that very useful utility John.

Jeff - G4IUA