locked Re: Saving configs

Jeff - G4IUA

Great John; thank you for sharing that.  It works a treat and until Laurie is able to release the next version (v3) it will add another level of safety.  I made several changes recently within JTAlert and it no longer worked as it should have, and for the life of me I couldn't remember exactly what I'd changed.  Being able to easily backtrack would have saved me a considerable amount of effort!
Do you have any idea when v3 will be ready for release Laurie (or is that a question you cannot answer yet???).

Thanks again for that very useful utility John.

Jeff - G4IUA