From: DamianM0BKV via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 3:31 PM
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] McAfee

I had the problem. All you need to do is open McAfee, click on PC Security, Click on Real-Time Scanning. Excluded Files click on V.  Add file
Find where you unzipped 'JTAlert.EXE' (proberly Folder JTAlert/JTALERT/) copy and paste it to the Add file. Make sure his is the same JTAlert.EXE file you will be running. Now and ONLY now open JTAlert for the first time otherwise McAfee will remove it AGAIN.