locked Re: Priority Alert not persistent still a problem

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/05/2020 2:15 am, jushamn@... wrote:
Priority Alert still returns to default order. I changed other options restarted JTAlert and the changed options remained changed as expected but priority alert returned to default order. After I shut down JTAlert and renamed config.sqlite and tried again. The Priority Alert still returned to default order after I changed it following a restarted. So a new config.sqlite file did not solve it for me. Suggestions?

OM (Name? Callsign?)

I can't reproduce that here. Change priorities are remembered across restarts. Tested changing a single priority and multiple priorities and all were correctly restored after a restart.

Please use the "Help" (or "? ") -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.