locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Log4OM database type

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups04@...>

John,

To retain JT-Alert functionality, I suggest you use the SQLite format log file and then move to MySQL by doing an adif export from SQLite and importĀ  that adif into the MySQL DB once I have MySQL supported available.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 30/04/2013 1:38 PM, vk7cej@... wrote:
Hello Laurie, over the weekend I switched from HRD & its logbook to Log4OM.   I set up Log4OM with a mysql database because that is how I had hrdlogbook set.

Do you have any 'near future' plans to support mysql with log4om and JT-Alert/JT-Macros, or, should I change my setup to a SQlite database ??

73
John