locked Re: More "no sound" problems

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/05/2020 1:53 am, lmeeny wrote:
Your suggestion's  a good one. An incorrect PC setting would explain my problem. I looked for a specific PC setting that  enables or disables speaker use by JTALERT but could not find one. Can you suggest where I should look?
Windows maintains per-application volume & mute settings independent of the values set in the application.

Check the Windows Volume Mixer to see what it has set for the JTAlertV2.Manager application.
Select the sound device as used for JTAlert. If you don't see the volume slider for JTAlert perform a test sound (in JTAlert) as this will trigger Widows to display the slider. Make sure it is not muted or the volume set to zero.