locked Re: Saving configs

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/05/2020 4:06 am, Jeff Campbell wrote:

Is there a way to save configs?  I recently made some changes which had undesirable consequences, and it took some effort to remember what I'd incorrectly changed.  If it was easy to revert to an earlier known good configuration that would be much safer.  Is there a way of doing this?

Jeff - G4IUA

Config backups are automatically created by JTAlert. The most recent 7 days of backups are retained.
The backup files are located in the same directory as the active config file (config.sqlite), here -->

    %localappdata%\HamApps\<YOUR_CALLSIGN>\config\JTAlertX\

The backup files have the utc data/time of creation as part of the filename.