locked Re: UDP Messages to GridTracker

Jim WA3ERQ <wa3erq@...>

For some reason it only works on 2237.  Don't know why.  I changed to 2239 since 2238 is also being used but when I have it on 2237 and just enter into the Applications settings, it sends "one" message only.  When I changed to another port in both applications, nothing happens even when I take the same steps as using 2237 (strange).  I believe that it has to do with JTAlert only sending one initial message and not rebroadcasting the packets.    GridTracker is able to receive but JTAlert only sends one packet when I enter into the settings menu.

Jim
WA3ERQ