locked Re: Regarding JTAlert 2.16.5 randomly stopping display of Callsigns

xoxoxo48@...

Please add me to the list of users having this problem of decodes randomly stopping. Since the problem was reported and was identified as a problem I felt no need to speak out until now "re: level of feedback."  Running windows 7 SP1 - 64 bit here. No problems until this release. I chose to revert back to 2.6.14 until resolved. Please announce when update is again available with the fix. Thanks for your fine program Laurie

de John K2WJ