locked Re: More "no sound" problems

WB8ASI Herb

If you are getting sounds from Windows, you should get sound from JTAlert.   It should be using your normal default sound card.  Check on the Sound Card page in JTAlert.  Do you have the default sound card entered at the top of the page?   Do you have the volume turned up?  Remember to save.  73 Herb WB8ASI

On May 20, 2020 at 11:53 AM lmeeny <emachak@...> wrote:

Peter,

Your suggestion's  a good one. An incorrect PC setting would explain my problem. I looked for a specific PC setting that  enables or disables speaker use by JTALERT but could not find one. Can you suggest where I should look?

Thank you,

Ed W2GHD.

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 09:59 AM, Peter van IJperen wrote:
Take care no checks are by properties playing and recording..... Listen to this device..... My was ticked and this override the soundcard.  73 de PC1Y. Peter