locked Re: Regarding JTAlert 2.16.5 randomly stopping display of Callsigns

Hasan Schiers N0AN

I did do one configuration change from my FT8 Config to my MSK144 Config (I use separate configs for each mode), and it continued to work. Will do some more config changes to confirm that it holds.
73, N0AN
Hasan

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 10:45 AM Jim - N4ST <newsgroup@...> wrote:

The Beta runs for hours without issue for me, until I do a WSJT-X configuration change.

Then I have to restart JTAlert and then it runs for hours again.

73,

Jim – N4ST