From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hasan Schiers N0AN
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 11:13
To: Support <Support@hamapps.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Regarding JTAlert 2.16.5 randomly stopping display of Callsigns

I downloaded the Beta and have not seen the problem since then. It's been three days, using different configurations and different bands (in WSJT-X)

I think the Beta fixes it, at least it did for me.

73, N0AN

Hasan

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 9:59 AM afa1yy <arthur@...> wrote:

I also experience this problem.  My cure has been to shut down JTAlert and restart it.  I'm sure Laurie will have this fixed with the next update,
--
Art  K0AY