From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Melvin
Sent: 20 May 2020 10:10
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JT Alert Installation problem

Morning Mal,

If you post the anti-virus you are using there is bound to be someone who as done it. I have seen a whole pile of ‘how to I’’s in the posts here.

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)

On 19 May 2020, at 23:20, Malcolm Pelham <malcolm.pelham@...> wrote:

I wish I knew how to do that…hi hi.  I  uninstalled the latest version and installed v2.16.4 and it works flawlessly.

Thanks

Mal

WF5K

Sent from Mail for Windows 10