locked Re: McAfee

Michael Black

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 10:58:28 PM CDT, Malcolm Pelham <malcolm.pelham@...> wrote:

I am not as computer savvy as some and I decided to take the easy road.  I guess I will ultimately dig to see what I can do.  I do not understand “White List”. And have no idea how to do that procedure.

Mal
WF5K

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:41 PM neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Why did you revert to v2.16.4 instead of trying to find out why its occuring?   When you update to v2.2.0 of WSJT-X, you're going to need v2.16.5 of JT-Alert.

Reverting back only postpones the inevitable, fix the problem now, as it will recur later.  Whitelist the HAMAPPS directory.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 07:23 AM, tom wrote:

Assume u r running 2.16.5 of jta. Same exact issue here. Work around is run v2.16.4. Glad u isolated issue to McAfee. Tu.
 .de Tom
KE0ABA