locked Re: Regarding JTAlert 2.16.5 randomly stopping display of Callsigns

Tom Job

I have noticed that WSJT-X will "skip" a decode cycle on both FT-4 and FT-8 and then work fine for the next.  Of course, if WSJT-X doesn't decode anything then JTA will display the previous decode, not the current.  For me, it's a random event and I can duplicate it but it always seems to happen at the worst time , usually when a -22 DX station is supposed to send RR73!  :)  This will happen anytime and sometimes twice in one minute and then not for another 8 hours.  Completely random!

But, for the price, I can live with it!! :)

73....Tom