From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of WB5JJJ - George
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 09:46
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Regarding JTAlert 2.16.5 randomly stopping display of Callsigns

I think I send you an email response directly, but if I didn't, the new beta seems to have corrected the problem.  I've run it now since you sent it to me and have not noticed any loss of communications between WSJTx and JTA.  I did have to do a reboot of the computer after installing both latest versions as it was not working until after the reboot.  Something must have hung around after both updates processed.  Several W10 updates later now and all is still good.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ