locked Re: Regarding JTAlert 2.16.5 randomly stopping display of Callsigns

Jim - N4ST

Just got hold of the beta an hour ago.

First glance, it is an improvement.

Definitely runs longer than the current non-Beta version.

When I change WSJT-X configurations, such as FT8 to FT4, JTAlert stops reporting decodes.  But, it is not hard frozen like before.

The band activity still displays and the pop-up works.

Can still open settings and when moving WSJT-X window, JTAlert remains docked.

Just no decode reporting.

Exiting and restarting JTAlert restores proper operation with the new WSJT-X configuration.

Not ideal, but it is at least usable again.

73,

Jim – N4ST