locked Re: Decodes window (F9) Off-On

iain macdonnell - N6ML

The Decodes window stopped working for me recently too. I'm not sure exactly when. The window would open, but seemed it was not getting populated with new decodes. There were some old records that I was unable to delete. I seem to have resolved this by nuking the decodes database (sqlite file) and allowing a new one to be created. It's working so-far. The file I deleted is decodes.sqlite, which I found in %LOCALAPPDATA%\HamApps\JTAlert\N6ML\Decode . I also deleted a ".bak" and a ".tmp" copy. This was done while JTAlert was not running.

YMMV.

73,

    ~iain / N6ML