From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of neil_zampella
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 10:32 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Text Message Window 'Offline' ??

Just because they're in the band activity window, doesn't mean that they're using JT-Alert.  The only way you know that they're using JT-Alert and have text messaging turned on is that the displayed callsign in JT-Alert is UNDERLINED.   I suspect all those callsigns were not using JT-Alert.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 10:15 PM, Mike Rhodes wrote:

es, 2.16.5 and I received a test message from N2MLP and it showed 'online'. Sent a reply so we will see if it made it thru. However, I put several calls that I copied from the 'band activity' window and all showed 'offline'. I have rebooted but have not done a cold start which often clears those really 'off the wall' issues. Hopefully that will clear this mystery up.

Thanks,
Mike / W8DN