locked Upgrade to 2.16.5 and call sign pop-up information

Chip Harleman

Wouldn't enjoy FT8 with ACL if it wasn't for JTAlert.  I have noticed, I think after the .5 upgrade, that the call-sign pop-up information seems to be missing International Country Names like an LUxxxx would say Argentina.  I get CQ Zone, distance, etc but I don't see Country codes or name.  Once I select the pop-up, ACL will do a QRZ lookup and fill in the blanks.  Just liked to see the expanded data in the pop-up call-sign.  Have I missed something?  Running all current versions of supporting databases.  Apologies in advance if I have missed the obvious?
Thomas, W6TWH