locked Re: More "no sound" problems

lmeeny

Laurie,

Thank you for the quick reply. I've performed the Test Sound operation both using the Sound On/Off drop-down menu and via the "Test Play" button of the Settings window for new DXCC, state, etc.

I'm confused by the statement  "Performing a Test Sound operation should not close any open windows". I expect it was prompted by my saying "However a warning sound is played  and an error message displayed asking me if I want to leave without saving changes". I had made changes to the 'play sound' conditions resulting in the 'do you want to save changes' window but may not have made myself clear. How I can make clearer what happened?

JTALERT, I couldn't get along without it and appreciate all the work you've done for our benefit.

Ed W2GHD