locked Re: Banner Anomaly in Analog out

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/05/2020 11:25 am, Chris VE3NRT wrote:
I noticed in the JTAlert 2.16.5 banner it says "[9] Analog out 07-08 (AudioFire 12)", whilst the settings dialog says "[2] Analog out 03-04 (AudioFire 12)". Settings is correct. It's inconsistent unless I'm missing something. It's probably not a common issue as most people probably don't use 12 port sound interfaces but I thought I might as well report it anyway.

73,
Chris VE3NRT
What is this banner your referring to? Is it the listing under the Sounds menu or the dropdown list in the Settings window? Those two entries should match.