locked Re: ZW5STAYHOME is wrong color

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/05/2020 12:37 pm, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
Running WSJT-X v 2.16.5

ZW5STAYHOME on 20m FT4 is showing up in red text on a yellow
background.  Tooltip says:

- Wanted DXCC
- Wanted Prefix

1.  I've worked a ton of stations in Brazil on 20 meters.
2.  I do not have the Prefix alert enabled.
3.  ZW5STAYHOME is not a wanted callsign

That looks correct to me.
The Tooltip shows a DXCC Alert was generated and the color Red on Yellow is the default coloring for the DXCC Alert.

While you have worked may Brazilian Stations on 20m have any been confirmed in your Log? The JTAlert Log Scan will only remove an entity from the Wanted Lists after a suitable QSO has been found in your log with the required (per your settings) confirmation(s) set.

Also, the default mode tracking is "by individual Mode", so JTAlert keeps track of Wanted entities on a per mode basis. Perhaps you don't have an 20m FT4 confirmed Brazilian in your Log, only FT8 stations.