locked Re: JTAlert titlebar problem

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/05/2020 11:44 am, Katsuhisa Ishikawa wrote:
I'm using JTAlert. Suddenly the titlebar doesn't open as shown the attached (6MB cellphone image removed) and right upper box □ also doesn't work.
I tried several view setting but nothing changed.
Please advise how to resolve.

Thanks in advance.
de  Katz JH1WUC

This is a known problem with no fix. The only solution is to use the "Alt Layout" build of JTAlert.

Your image (removed to to excess size) shows your running JTAlert 2.15.11. The simple fix is to use one of the "Alt Layout" JTAlert shortcuts. Alternatively, and recommended, is to upgrade JTAlert to 2.16.5 which uses the Alt Layout build of JTAlert exclusively. The old traditional layout with menus in the titlebar has been permanently retired.