locked Re: No Wanted Callsign highlighting for UW5EJX/MM

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/05/2020 1:06 am, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
Please see the following image.  Both K5PI and UW5EJX/MM are in my Wanted Callsign list.  I have previously worked both on 17 meters.  Wanted Callsigns are the highest-priority alert.  K5PI is being highlighted, but UW5EJX/MM is nowhere to be found.  Why?

Your image shows you have Alert Filters applied. My guess is that filtering is causing UW5EJX/MM to not be displayed. What Filters do you have active?