locked Re: Zones Problem

WB8ASI Herb

Jim,  I'm a Log4OM user.  I know I can change the column positions on log page, but can we change it on the Main UI window since that's where I look first?  That would be great.  73 Herb WB8ASI

On May 12, 2020 at 12:18 PM Jim N6VH <N6VH@...> wrote:

On 12/05/2020 12:11 pm, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:

Please don't!  CQ is the only one that is associated with a useful award
and should always come first.  I would not even mind if ITU zone were
not displayed at all.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

Don't worry Joe there will be no changes.

I have always referred to zone pairs as CQ first ITU second. To me it feels more natural because "C" comes before "I" in the alphabet I am guessing.

Referring to the Gold-Standard, DXLab, I note DXView is CQ first, same for DXKeeper and the Capture window. A qucik look at ACLog it is the same. I don't bother checking any other loggers.