locked Re: Zones Problem

WB8ASI Herb

OK Joe. Consistency is good for me, but atleast you have a reason.

On May 11, 2020 at 10:11 PM "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com> wrote:

So maybe switch the order of the ITU and CQ postions on the JTA Fields Window......
Please don't! CQ is the only one that is associated with a useful award
and should always come first. I would not even mind if ITU zone were
not displayed at all.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2020-05-11 9:29 PM, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Happy to report that Terry responded in the Log4OM forum that the Zone problem should be fixed in the next release.  Now my SUGGESTION BOX item for JTALERT is that since I've been focused on zone problems, I'm used to reading them ITU then CQ.  The only place they are reversed is on the JTA Log Fields Window.  Not a big deal, but just a cosmetic item for when you are comparing screens from different sources reading left to right it's a quick stumble for an old brain.   So maybe switch the order of the ITU and CQ postions on the JTA Fields Window......unless I've stumbled upon another US vs Metric thing, or Month/Day switcheroo, or what side of the road to drive on kinda custom. LOL.  Thanks. 73 Herb WB8ASI