locked Re: Zones Problem

WB8ASI Herb

Happy to report that Terry responded in the Log4OM forum that the Zone problem should be fixed in the next release.  Now my SUGGESTION BOX item for JTALERT is that since I've been focused on zone problems, I'm used to reading them ITU then CQ.  The only place they are reversed is on the JTA Log Fields Window.  Not a big deal, but just a cosmetic item for when you are comparing screens from different sources reading left to right it's a quick stumble for an old brain.   So maybe switch the order of the ITU and CQ postions on the JTA Fields Window......unless I've stumbled upon another US vs Metric thing, or Month/Day switcheroo, or what side of the road to drive on kinda custom. LOL.  Thanks. 73 Herb WB8ASI