locked Re: Km vs Miles

Dave <kc3am@...>

Hello all, Nubie here, KC3AM

Can someone tell me just what the purpose of JTAlert is.

I am old school and can control the radio and computer just fine. I am not a contester.

With JTAlert being a popular software item I am curious.

Thanks much, Dave KC3AM

On 05/11/2020 15:14, Mark W2OR via groups.io wrote:
Thank you, Jim.  That did the trick.  Two years with JTAlert, and I had never seen that page of settings before.  Nice.

The km/miles option that had referred to earlier is on another tab. And that other tab is what was referred to in those old posts, for changing between km and miles.  Why there are two such settings is beyond me, but there's surely good reasons ... which I really don't need to know.

Again - tks mucho.
// Mark
--
73, Dave KC3AM