locked Re: Km vs Miles

Mark W2OR

Yes. And "Hidden in plain sight"  still applies here, as well.

Here, I attempted to change the distance column today from 'km' to miles, using the instructions outlined in below messages, but that column still reappears as km.  So, I restarted JTA twice, to possibly help with a reset.  Each time it returns as 'km'.  And each time, in checking the "Decoded Callsign Data Tooltip" tab, the option "show distance in miles" was, in fact, already enabled for miles.  Yet the Distance column label and the distance numbers, are still in km.  Hmm.  The solution is hiding in front of my nose somewhere.