---------- Original Message ----------
From: aa7g.gert@gmail.com
Date: May 10, 2020 at 11:16 PM

The JTAlert Call database shows that I operate from MN but the thing is I have
never had an address in that state. I donĀ“t know why I have been associated
with that state in the call database. There are no official sources that lists
me in MN whatsoever and there never have been. Someone must have added AA7G in
MN to the call database so can that someone please correct my call to show ME
instead since I do all my FT8 operating from Maine. Thank you in advance,

Gert, AA7G with FCC address in Oregon but operating from Maine