locked Re: Zones Problem

Dave Garber

That's what I was trying to say.  Log4om is not receiving any correct info on itu and cq zones from j talert.

sent by my LG phone

On Sun, May 10, 2020, 6:21 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA), <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 10/05/2020 12:58 pm, Dave Garber wrote:
> I suspect an issue with adi from jtalert

It is not a JTAlert problem. If JTAlert shows zones in the log fields
area, that is what gets sent in the ADIF packet to Log4OM.

If a zone is unknown than there will be no zone data in the adif packet
sent. JTAlert deliberately does not send any Zone numbers if the value
is NOT greater than zero. Similarly any data fields that are empty the
corresponding adif field is simply not included in the adif packet. That
is JTAlert only includes adif fields for non-empty and non-zero (> 1)
data fields.

The problem is clearly with Log4OM V2.