locked Re: Some Help to end my WAS

Jim - N4ST

Try monitoring digital activity on http://hamspots.net/alldigi/
You can see whose active and who uses LoTW.
You can also search the previous three days by state.

73 & GL,
Jim - N4ST

--- In Ham-Apps@..., "chapronfr" <chapronfr@...> wrote:

Sorry some typo in my mail !

I should write :

I am at 49 states for my JT65 and PSK WAS and need HI (Hawaii), but I never
_see this state in my waterfall.

Can you tell me the timeUTC and band where the liaison between Europe and
Pacific is possible, if the propagation agree and there are some potential
op available?

TIA and 73

F6EAO/P_,_._,___