locked Re: I miss the old layout

Uwe, DG2YCB

What if JTAlert makes it as Firefox has it? Right-hand click on the window title bar gives an option to show / hide the menus.

Or, alternatively, show the menu only when the mouse pointer hovers over the window title bar?

Could that be a way?

73 de Uwe, DG2YCB

Btw. As I need more vertical space, I've programed a couple of WSJT-X versions with a slightly different UI. Among them: A widescreen version optimized for laptops and a version with an alternative layout, both of which offer a larger Band Activity window! If someone else would like to use them: https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt-x-improved/.