locked Re: JT Alert stops populating from WSJT-X - looking for fix

Martin Blaise

My apologies. I am now using 2.16.4 and 2.1.2 need to pay better attention to upgrades

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 4:45 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 8/05/2020 3:00 am, Raymond Kasprzak wrote:
Something changed in JT-Alert after v 2.15.7. I had to go back to 2.15.7 which works fine for me. Several others have reported the same thing.
As previously stated, update your copy of WSJT-X.

I'm guessing your Callsign is K9RJO, hard to say exactly since you NEVER sign your messages, if that is the case, from the JTAlert spot data sent to HamSpots it appears your running an old version of WSJT-X, 2.1.0. If you upgrade to 2.1.2 your JTAlert intermittent Callsigns display will be corrected.