locked Re: Can't set my callsign by Change Station Callsign applicationI

sp5apw

Thanks Richards! It works for me too :)
Now I am trying to solve the problem with connection to WSJT-X, hihi. Hope to be able...
73
Jacek SP5APW

niedz., 3 maj 2020 o 13:28 richard stanley via groups.io <m0clz1=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> napisał(a):

Hi Jacek

I am pretty sure it is in the configure somewhere but I just make 2 shortcuts on the desktop

"C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx /callsign=G7OED

"C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx /callsign=M0LMR

The 1st is mine and the 2nd is my wifes

so

"C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx /callsign=SP5APW

will work fine but you will of course need to check the path or just edit the existing shortcut and add

/callsign=SP5APW

73 Richard G7OED

On 03/05/2020 11:28, sp5apw wrote:
I have just installed JTAlert with database and sounds but cannot set my callsign.
Please help!
73
Jacek SP5APW