locked Re: Band Display Blank

Alfred Reeves

$65.00 shipped and payment via PayPal.  Does not include the whip (to difficult to ship)

TNX and 73
Al
W1JHU

On 4/30/2020 11:10 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Things seem to behaving problems and Laurie is on vacation...so we'll have to wait....

He's a one-man show.

de Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, April 30, 2020, 07:06:44 PM CDT, Greg Foster <greg.foster@...> wrote:

This evening I find the band display blank, Last Update shows about 3.5 hours ago. When I go to Test TCP Port I get TCP Connect Fail:Error=10060 (this is the same for the Spots and Text Message ports). i checked with a buddy and he has the same problem so I do not think there is a problem on our end.

Any Suggestions?