locked AIO Start Failure on Windows 7 Pro

km3pmpb@...

Hello,  I recently added a computer to the shack to use for FT8 and I can not get any of the current versions of JT Alerts to run on this computer; it is running Windows 7 Professional. I downloaded the latest version of JT Alerts (2.16.4) and got the AIO Start Failure warning; I uninstalled it and downloaded and installed an older version and am getting the same warning; also, I tried multiple times to download version 2.15.10 and my computer refused to let me download it saying it had a Trojan horse virus so that is the only version I didn’t try because I couldn’t get it downloaded. I did a search and found an old thread that gave a link to some x86 windows driver and I downloaded that but it did nothing; I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, and nothing has worked. I’ve run this program successfully before on other machines and I’m beyond stumped. Has anyone had this problem and how did you fix it? I use JT alerts primarily for uploading to theQRZ logbook.

~Mark KM3P
km3pmpb@...