locked Re: V 2.16.4 not filling in NAME,QTH, or GRID info.

John Kludt K7SYS

K6VIB,

I don't know how this works but I started having problems with number of apps after the last Win10 update.  It turned out that I am not sure how but the network had been flipped to "Public" from "Private."  When Is set things back to "Private" things started working again.

John

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 2:07 PM k6vib@q.com <k6vib@q.com> wrote:
Using WSJT-X newest version. my JTAlert 2.16.4 is missing info even after uninstall/reinstall. See Subject line. Tried the ALT program and got the same thing. Any help? SENT 4-29-2020