locked Re: Modes

Michael Black

Well you're on the wrong list for WSJT-X problems.

You will have to describe the problem a lot better than "can't change".

What are you expecting to see and what are you actually seeing that makes you think it's not changing anything?

de Mike W9MDB

On Monday, April 27, 2020, 01:14:30 PM CDT, Greg Yates via groups.io <gyates@...> wrote:

I am running WSJTX latest version and it seems to work fine in FT8 but I can’t change to any other mode.  Has anyone else experienced this problems.  WSJTX is working with an IC7610.  I have the software installed on a laptop and it works but on this desktop I can not get it to change modes.

Thanks,

Greg

WB2BIN