locked Re: Decodes Window Will Not Open (Windows 10)

Adrian Engele

I have Kaspersky which is a great Anti-Virus program but it can also be a little aggressive blocking certain areas including the audio streams.  I often get a pop-up asking me permission to allow the audio stream.

Try turning off Kaspersky before you run your setup and see if that solves the problem.   Then turn it back on.
You should be getting a pop-up with a permission request. You may have to fiddle with the permission or white list the program.

Look out for this issue. Once permission is given it should work just fine.

73, Adrian AA5UK