locked Re: Uninstalled WSJT-X and JT Alert several times

Michael

Just a thought but are you using the latest version of windows 10

Michael E. Cooper
New E-Mail: w7osg2@...

On Apr 26, 2020, at 2:43 PM, Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98@...> wrote:

The are configuration files that remain when you uninstall.

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT_X
and
C:\Users\[username]\Appdata\Local\HamApps

If you want to completely start over from scratch delete those two directories.

de Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, April 26, 2020, 03:36:41 PM CDT, Don Roden <donroden@...> wrote:

I have uninstalled JT Alert and WSJT-X several times ( unsure of which
is the problem )

I am still getting errors  ( see attachment )

It's like uninstall doesn't delete a config file or something...
I keep getting the same JT Alert error.

Win 7 on a Dell desktop.

What am I missing ?

"Chris" has no app data that I can see.

Where is JT Alert seeing this, or have I failed to eliminate all
WSJT-X and JT Alert files during an Uninstall ?

Don W4DNR