From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 11:21 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Decodes Window Will Not Open (Windows 10)

Thanks Mike
I could not find it. I am new to windows 10, my old XP died in Dec. it was a great operating system.
And calling Microsoft customer service is a wast of time.  These free program are not certified
by Microsoft so microsoft wont help, probably because they do not pay royalties to microsoft.

--
Jim Sherwood, N4UOZ

On 4/26/2020 10:55 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:

Uninstalling JTAlert or WSJT-X does not removing the settings.  Same for JTDX.

For WSJT-X

C:\Users\[username]\Appdata\Local\WSJT-X

For JTAlert

C:\Users\[username]\Appdata\Local\HamApps

Those directories contain all the configuration information.

JTDX has it's own directory in there so you started a new config with that.

You may find deleting the WSJT-X directory fixes that one too.

de Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, April 26, 2020, 10:47:39 AM CDT, Jim <n4uoz@...> wrote:

HI  TomK

I do not think it is Norton. I am having same problem and do not use Norton.
I using windows 10 Pro with Kaspersky  total security. I done everything you have done
and still not decode, window is blank.  Scope waterfall still shows signal but no decode.
I tried to delete and reinstall but that did not work.
So I installed JTDX  v2.1.0 its base on WSJT,  and it is working.  Its a little different. radio buttons
in different places.

I could never completely delete WSJT, every time I reinstalled it all my setting were there.

Jim Sherwood, N4UOZ