locked Re: Decodes Window Will Not Open (Windows 10)

TomK

As per my last message, I went ahead and now have the entirety of both the HammApps EXE and Local folders Norton whitelisted.
After many DECODE window open/closes + JT open/closes ... No change.  Dead decodes window

I then DISABLED Norton Anti-virus entirely.
After many DECODE window open/closes + JT open/closes ... No change.  Dead decodes window

Been hacking at this for 20+ hours straight. Think I'm going to crash hard.
Despite my neurons ability to deep bit diddle for 50+ years, my body can no longer keep pace!
I'll see what arises here after a bit of shot eye.
Thanks everyone for your quick responses.
Much appreciated.