locked Not automatically logging QSO's running Flex 6400M

Doug WA2DX

I have been running JTAert for many years, but I am still learning the Flex 6400M while using WSJT-X. I have the program up and running using SliceMaster. Couple of questions. This is my header {-,20m,ADIF,F,#1}. Not sure how to decode all of this. I am unable to log the QSO with the Flex. When I run FT8 on my FTdx101 the logging functions just fine onto drive E. My setting is E:\AClogADIF.adi and I have enabled Standard ADIF File Logging. Thanks.