locked Re: Important Announcement : VK3AMA will be offline and unavailable for the next 2 to 3 weeks

John Petrocelli

Stay Safe & Stay Healthy
John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
Primary Home Page:
   http://wa2hip.com
Effective immediately, I will be offline for the next 2 to 3 weeks.

I wont be responding to direct emails, Group messages or JTAlert support requests during this period.
During this time JTAlert and Callsign database updates will be suspended.

I am temporarily relocating to a remote rural location without Internet or cell-phone coverage and generator only power. I am going "off-grid".

Sorry for the short notice.