locked Re: Scan log

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 25/04/2020 6:58 am, Lawrence Godek wrote:

I did use the Scan all button at the top and not the one at the bottom.  Multiple times.  I shut down the decodes window as well just in case.  Then i closed WSJT.  Didn't make any difference.  Closed Log4om and JT alert, rebooted, started WSJT then Log4om and finally JTAlert.  Same results.

All other functions appear to be working.  Log4om is terribly slow.  I increased the check log time to 10 seconds but i still get the failure to log the contact although it appears in the recent QSO's rather quickly.

I have verified that the settings in JTalert, WSJT and Log4om all jive.

Larry W0OGH

Please use the "Help" (or "? ") -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.