locked Re: Scan log

Lawrence Godek

I did use the Scan all button at the top and not the one at the bottom.  Multiple times.  I shut down the decodes window as well just in case.  Then i closed WSJT.  Didn't make any difference.  Closed Log4om and JT alert, rebooted, started WSJT then Log4om and finally JTAlert.  Same results.

All other functions appear to be working.  Log4om is terribly slow.  I increased the check log time to 10 seconds but i still get the failure to log the contact although it appears in the recent QSO's rather quickly.

I have verified that the settings in JTalert, WSJT and Log4om all jive.

Larry W0OGH

On 4/24/2020 12:22 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

On 25/04/2020 4:52 am, Lawrence Godek wrote:
I have tried several times this morning to do a scanlog function but it will not go anywhere.  the screen comes up ok but when you click on the button to start the scan it immediately closes the window.  I've tried it 3 times and rebooted the computer several times in between.  Same results.  It worked fine a couple days ago when i last tried it.  I've not made any changes anywhere to any option since then.  First time i have ever had this happen.  Win 7 64 pro and JTAlert 2.16.4 along with Log4om V2.  Why would this happen?

Larry W0OGH

The "OK" button at the bottom of the Scan Log section is the OK button for the whole Settings window. Clicking it will close the Settings window. You need to use one of the Scan buttons to initiate the Scan.