locked I really screwed something up

Bill-N7RI

I'm not sure how any of it is connected but I have managed to really mess up my WSJT/JTAlert.   I did a firmware update on my rig and in the process I screwed up the Ham Radio Deluxe I have installed.  HRD dialed in and fixed me up so DM780 works fine but now I can't get my WSJT/JTAlert to work.  I get decodes on WSJT but nothing on JTAlert.  When I try to transmit the rig keys but nothing is sent and the rig switches from USB-D to just USB.  I am really at a loss as to where to start and what to fix.  Anyone have any suggestions?